BASE MODEL INCLUDES:
- LED8 light
- User manual
Requires two (2) 18650 PCB protected lithium-ion batteries for operation. 18650 Li-ion cells must not exceed 18.8mm dia x 69mm overall length; and 68mm body length max. Please consult our 18650 Battery FAQ for battery recommendations.
- Hue/saturation (0-359°/0-100%) color selection.
- Simulated white balance output, adjustable from 2500K to 9500K.
- Hue cycling mode (1/30°/sec - 30°/sec).
- Power output adjustable over 7 f-stop range in 0.1 stop increments.
- Exposure timer for precise control and repeatability from 1 to 999 seconds.
- 8 user-configurable slots to store your favorite color, brightness, and exposure time combinations.
- OLED screen displays active settings, battery level and system status.
- High color uniformity beam pattern for consistent and hotspot free illumination.
- 32 bit microprocessor controlled output for precise colors and brightness.
- CNC machined components
- Ergonomic shape for comfortable and intuitive operation.
- Ø58mm filter thread for optional attachments
- Uses popular 18650 Li-ion batteries for long runtimes and quick changeouts in the field.
- One year limited warranty.
- Made in the USA of U.S. and imported parts.
|Light output:||~400 lumens (white)|
|Color control:||360° hue x 100% sat|
|Brightness adjustment:||7 f-stops in 0.1 stop increments|
|Exposure timer:||1-999 sec|
|Runtime (max pwr):||>2 hours|
|Runtime (min pwr):||>48 hours|
|Power source:||2x Li-ion 18650|
|Amb temp range:||32°F-122°F (0°C-50°C)|
|Humidity range:||85% or less|
|Weight (empty):||0.85lb (390g)|
|Weight (w/ batteries):||1.1lb (490g)|
|Dimensions (L/H/W):||8" x 4" x 2.5"|
Due to continuing product improvements, specifications subject to change without notice.
|LED8 Quick Start Guide|